Search

Being Ethical/ original/100% Australian


Buy choosing to purchase a Pretty Pool Swimwear garment you are doing your bit for the environment and Australia.

Pretty Pool is 100% designed and made in Western Australia.

The swimwear self fabric 78% Recycled Polyester which is made out of post consumer materials made from but not limited to fishing nets from our oceans and carpet fibres from landfill.. And the other 22% is XTRA LIFE LYCRA® which is built to last wash after wash and maintain its original print.

All of our prints are limited edition, once they are gone they are gone! We do this to be keep the collection fresh and fun and individual.

The lining fabric of the garment is sourced from left over rolls from major swimwear retailers.



49 views

©PRETTY POOL SWIMWEAR . 2020

WESTERN AUSTRALIA