Based in WA, Australia, Pretty Pool Swimwear is proudly designed and made in Australia and highlights luxurious, unique designs with hand painted watercolor prints and digitally designed patterns that are exclusive to the brand. The inspiration for our designs is all about celebrating and inspiring other girls and women to be confident, happy and live their best lives. 

The Pretty Pool girl is an adventurer, brave, bold and inspiring. She bucks minimalist trends and instead stands out in feminine bond colours and prints, and the most flattering cuts that focus on comfort and support. Pretty Pool  Swimwear is a brand designed by women, for women!

Picture: Pretty Pool , Port Hedland WA

PRETTY POOL 

 

 

The name Pretty Pool Swimwear was inspired by a place in Port Hedland called Pretty Pool. It is where designer, Emma Ritchie, was born and grew up, learnt to swim and found her love of the ocean . 

responsibility

Buy choosing to purchase a Pretty Pool Swimwear garment you are doing your bit for the environment and Australia.

Pretty Pool is 100% designed and made in Western Australia. 

 

 The swimwear self fabric 78% Recycled Polyester which is made out of post consumer materials made from but not limited to fishing nets from our oceans and carpet fibres from landfill.. And the other 22% is XTRA LIFE LYCRA®  which is built to last wash after wash and maintain its original print. 

All of our prints are limited edition, once they are gone they are gone! 

The lining fabric of the garment is sourced from left over rolls from major swimwear retailers. 

PREETY POOL GIRL

By following or tagging yourself  in a picture on social media you can become part of the 'Pretty Pool Girls Club', these are girls who are from all over the world with different background and cultures with all one thing in common. Doing there part for the environment and shopping Australian made. 

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

©PRETTY POOL SWIMWEAR . 2019

WESTERN AUSTRALIA